A trusted partner for more than 35 years.
Policy Studies Associates, Inc. (PSA)—a woman-owned small business—conducts research, policy analysis, program evaluation, and program planning. Our practice areas include education, supports for learning, strengthening communities, and systems-building.
A trusted partner for more than 35 years, PSA has worked with federal, state, and local government agencies; private foundations; and national, regional, and local nonprofit organizations.
PSA aims to help clients make sound decisions.
PSA staff are accomplished researchers and evaluators, skilled in state-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative methods. Our research teams:
- Generate creative research and evaluation design solutions that reflect the policy context
- Remain flexible, adaptable, and committed research partners
- Set high standards for data quality and analysis
- Deliver policy-relevant products with practical applications
- Generate findings that contribute to improved practice
We collaborate with clients to address their purposes, whether those involve the development or scale of a program, a measurement framework that supports continuous practice improvement, evidence-informed policy choices, or the valid assessment of impact.
We customize our inquiry to the client’s purposes and ensure that our findings are actionable and useful.
We take pride in work that is both relevant and rigorous.