A trusted partner for more than 35 years.
Policy Studies Associates, Inc. (PSA)—a woman-owned small business—conducts research, policy analysis, program evaluation, and program planning. Our practice areas include education, supports for learning, strengthening communities, and systems-building.
A trusted partner for more than 35 years, PSA has worked with federal, state, and local government agencies; private foundations; and national, regional, and local nonprofit organizations.
PSA aims to help clients make sound decisions.
PSA staff are accomplished researchers and evaluators, skilled in state-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative methods. Our research teams:
- Generate creative research and evaluation design solutions that reflect the policy context
- Remain flexible, adaptable, and committed research partners
- Set high standards for data quality and analysis
- Deliver policy-relevant products with practical applications
- Generate findings that contribute to improved practice
We collaborate with clients to address their purposes, whether those involve the development or scale of a program, a measurement framework that supports continuous practice improvement, evidence-informed policy choices, or the valid assessment of impact.
We customize our inquiry to the client’s purposes and ensure that our findings are actionable and useful.
We take pride in work that is both relevant and rigorous.
➤ latest News & UPDATES
- Jun 26, 2018 PSA recognized among NAA’s Most Influential in Research and Evaluation
- Mar 16, 2018 Bridging research and practice at NAA Annual Convention
- Feb 15, 2018 PSA presents at AASA National Conference on Education
- Dec 18, 2017 We have moved!
- Apr 19, 2018 Evaluation of Children's Aid i3-funded Parent Leadership Institute discussed at INET
- Mar 22, 2018 Supporting youth and engaging mentors in the Cornerstone Mentoring Program
- Mar 16, 2018 Research brief on digital learning in afterschool
- Oct 11, 2017 The Wallace Foundation Highlights PSA report
- Mar 31, 2017 AfterSchool Today
- Jan 1, 2017 The Principal Pipeline Initiative in Action